AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

That's just it isn't it Chocko, nobody likes to hear the company...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    That's just it isn't it Chocko, nobody likes to hear the company they are invested in is taking them for a ride and it hurts.

Can you please tell everyone what you thought when MH told you that negotiations are still on the table (lol) imo maybe he was just saying the negotiations along with the paperwork required are sitting on the table in the kitchen waiting to be signed off by the Janitor, lmao.

Your stooping to all time lows with your content and isn't any wonder you get modded with the garbage you post... and here's some advice for you, whatever I have put up is factual information, I'll say it again in case you have trouble with comprehension...whatever I put up is factual information for all to see, I don't make things up or sugar coat them in other words what you can certainly get from my postings is honesty unlike the BoD's and your porky's.

What you and many others don't realise is if LG were so desperate to get their hands on what Sconi has then they could buy Auz out or back QPM on a forceable takeover they just need to keep Auz hooked until the place hits shetville and its not far away from that, they want the sp to continue spiralling it makes it a cheaper buy when they push the button, of course chocko this is entirely just another scenario lurking behind the scenes, but in your lengthy telephone conversations with MH you would already know that wouldn't you or maybe MH is your pen-pal and your the only one he answers to because I'm bloody sure no one else can get any response from the pig pen chocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.