GBE 2.56% 4.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

All depends on how many are offered up given there is a lot of...

1. 6,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    All depends on how many are offered up given there is a lot of positive critical newsflow ahead very soon after MDA announcement and I do not envisage to many selling after all these years to give the large future gains to others. Limited sellers could hold back buyers efforts so I'll go a more modest and tighter 14c high and 13c close. Which sounds ridiculous given we were 13c not long ago without the critical derisking event of MDA that greenlights everything now. No I'll have to change that marginally for that reason and US futures green on bank issues showing signs of passing already - 15c high/14c close on the future of the first NIOBIUM MINE IN 50 YEARS PEOPLE - 50 YEARS - AND NOW WITH NIOBIUM OXIDES AND CHEMS TARGETED AT THE BOOMING GREEN ESG WORLD.
    Gee whizz I'm thinking of getting more myself if early enough - because when "the musics over" as Jim Morrisson sung - 30c-40c in a few short weeks of key announcements are highly likely - finally some realistic valuations for a key project of key minerals that is shovel ready - find that somewhere else in quick time anywhere as others go through the 10 year phase of resource discovery to production as we have - plus some - a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $27.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $4.015K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167559 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 145864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.