LRS 3.13% 15.5¢ latin resources limited

Shaking out the traders in my opinion This is a real business...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Shaking out the traders in my opinion

This is a real business not a red or black play at the roulette table

Chris Gale is the head of the Australian Latin America government agency

LRS have a JV with a $billion partner at Illo ( Zahena is a 100% owned subsidiary of  Southern Peru Copper ) who is th downer of the Tia Maria project not e same rail as LRS

LRS have a MOU with another $billion partner who are reviewing another Illo copper project to assess whether they wish to move to a JV

LRS have 100% rights over the Lepedico technology in Peru and Argentina

Argentina is the hottest Lithium country in the world with Orocobre just one example of an Australian explorer who went form cents to $3.00 +++ and has succeeded in Argentina over the  last 5 years
    ( www.orocobre.com.au )  

I recall many early companies forums talking about daily share prices and the red and black players dominating the forum , the investors who bought Orocobre or the nickel play of Sirus resources because of the long term opportunity ignored this talk held and reaped the rewards

Not saying LRS will be a 100 bagger like both of these were , but if they have relationships with $billion companies and a mix of technology and land in the hot spots of the world we may get the reward we hoped for when LRS pegged ground in Peru before almost every one else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $433.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.3¢ $1.819M 11.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1362632 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.