G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Share Price Target for end of 2022, page-9

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    Furthermore, to add to my comments above, G1A has been a perennial underperforming company and must have many tired, angry, frustrated shareholders some holding since 2018. Imagine how those who bought the hype in Jan 2019 must feel - not only still way under water, but the opportunity cost of this money NOT being in Lithium, Nickel or Uranium to name a few must be hard, and I suspect that many of these will gradually abandon ship when their exit price pops up (particularly if there's a need for cash or a reinvestment opportunity appears irresistible) leading to a slow punctuated SP rise rather than a smooth rapid rise.
    There have been several false breakouts since May 2021, & until 26c is confirmed as strong support, one cant be sure Galena Purgatory is ended.
    So technically, 19c appears to be the bottom, next (key) resistance 26c, then 30c, 35c, 43c then ..... OMG is that Blue Sky I see ??
    If these resistances are overcome with rising volume, then we may be off to the races sooner than pessimist supporters expect.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4244/4244335-0fe4c048a274624c4e5e876ee321b44d.jpg
    Last edited by MIStragic: 07/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.