APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hope so for long suffering holders mate. However not sure why...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hope so for long suffering holders mate.

However not sure why eeeking a little more money and confirming it will survive idle for a few more months will result in a 500%-750% increase in the share price as you're suggesting.

I am afraid it is destined to sit in obscurity and well down below 1c until the never ending plant is built, some sort of revenue created and/or some sort of revenue creating contract to apply their technologies and plants in additional locations are signed.

The best thing you can do is write this off mate. MT is a disgrace and has a lot to answer for. I note the change in Earnie's comments and attitude towards management in his prior posts, when for the past 20 years he thought the sun shined out of MT and Nick's arse.

Reality has set in for most holders now. A miracle is always possible.......that's the only hope.

In the meantime though, get involved in some other stocks. This stock taught me such an important lesson....you must make sure the people running the company are respectable and capable people. You might have the best technology in the world, in any industry, but if you've got a bunch of muppets in charge nothing will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.