IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Share price too low, page-9

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Given we are nearing November, let's take the approach of IWG being Viewed. Trained by Bart Cummings. Rank outsider who had big win previously, like IWG signing Telstra as a reseller, and viewed winning the derby on the Saturday. Everyone wrote off viewed saying it can't back up for a Melbourne cup win, But over the distance it proved too strong.

IWG isn't sprinting, they are in a longer race. Do you know the sales network of Telstra by any chance? Do you know the size of their cloud based business? Do you know how much they are forecasting to grow their cloud services by this year? As a keen investor these things should be added to your fanciful spreadsheet, but I don't know how keen investor you are...I seem to think you are a bitter former employee who lost their job and didn't get a way back in or get any shares. That is very unlucky. You should use hot copper to talk positively about stocks, this IWG forum is a batting ram for them, where really they haven't done anything too wrong expect sign up a major partner, who is selling the product in a space they are growing, and are in discussions with other global parties, what More exactly do they need to do?

The product sold earlier, but they found the way to get to the market quicker and through a big reseller rather then go knocking on doors them selves. It will
    Be a more profitable business. Would you sell your new chocolate milk through knocking on doors or hope to get it sold through Woolworths? It takes time to develop a product ready for Telstra, but they have done it.

If you had some fanciful numbers, that were researched based I would be happy to listen, instead I think your comments come from the corner of your brain that is generally used for not much at all except for talking gobble gobble.

And in terms of selling it down, I think before you jump to conclusions about why they are selling it maybe some homework should be done. Panic selling, desperate selling, dumb selling. The selling that has been going on has been mindless and most likely using the same part of the brain you are. But when people need money urgently dumbs things happen, but when dumb people and dumb things stop, well I think we will be charging to the line and you my friend will be hiding in a hole, with your glasses on trying to figure out how you lost your job, and missed an opportunity of a life time to by a business that is changing the cyber security space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.