OIL 0.00% 21.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

@gmutton - yep agree chairman is doing a good job with monthly...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    @gmutton - yep agree chairman is doing a good job with monthly updates, very welcome change from management.

re - conspiracy theorists - I think that's a bit rough....Fact is the last time the sp did what it is doing now, it was a pump and dump. I think I would prefer "doubting thomas". Pardon me for needing to stick my fingers into the stigmata after OIL's "resurrection", but there have been so many false starts it is impossible to have faith that this time it is the real thing in terms of the sp's sudden upswing (the company does seems to be making progress but imo nothing to justify this big increase in sp). BUT, like all holders I sincerely hope this time it is the real thing in terms of the sp!! Please let it be!!

Also, what a great position to be in at this present moment. A few months ago the company was pretty much on life support and now the sp is 500% higher and the most doubting of thomases must be experiencing some cautious optimism. Still, I will feel much happier when the product is actually being sold, we've been "close" so many times before. I've held since 2004. good luck to us all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $37.26K 176.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49988 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.