RTM reefton mining nl

I am very wary of individuals who make totally uninformed...

1. 81 Posts.
    I am very wary of individuals who make totally uninformed statements regarding uranium approvals from mme-!I feel far more comfortable waiting on sidelines -if they do not get approval I will not buy in and if they do get approval even though I will need to pay more than curent price it will keep going up but only if they have approval!I have worked in Africa and have experienced how very loooong things take even if money passes under the table-so with no golden handshakes happening if we get an answer from mme shortly I will be worried as it will more than likely be bad news.If an approval is given it will take a substantial amount of time espescially for uranium so be wary!If you buy rtm in short term set your buy in price as what you value it at for diamonds and mineralsands -dont put high hopes on uranium-I know of some who bought in @12cents and rightly or wrongly are considering selling because of the total stuff up that has obviously occurred re this license.So be wary and have a good day.cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.