CTO 11.1% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Share price up to 1.6c

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This may or may not reflect the mood of investors. It could be the start of a gradual rise. Even if CTO get the $10 million on or before 6 May this will only pay their debt to lenders from last year. However, if the big one, the further $62 million, happens on or before 10 June, I imagine the first thing CTO will do is continue the rehab of the Brilliant East Decline to the point where the new decline will start. They will then have to tunnel in new ground about a kilometre to get to the nearest orebody. They will have to get rid of this waste underground, probably into old workings, as they have no permission to dump waste on the surface unless they truck it to the Warrior Mine, a few kilometres down the road. I hope it doesn't end up like the Anhui or Express Link joint ventures, again Chinese money, that collapsed. I can only hope the new Board will see the errors of the past and be much shrewder with, in mining terms, is not a lot of money, but a good start. The $62 million should send the share price up considerably I would imagine. My thoughts only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.148K 787K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 16711580 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7049347 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.