BCI 1.96% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

Gidday hongjian,You'll know the first one because you're a...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gidday hongjian,

You'll know the first one because you're a poster and that's AXO. SP slowly dropping because noone knows if they'll get the funds etc etc etc... But at this stage it's just too much of a risk. Projected PE Ratio is something stupid like 0.3% or something, however the SP in the meantime could drop to 20 cents. The recent resource upgrade seems to have only placed a temporary halt to the SP sliding. You know the story.

Second one is IAU. A deal with VALE just fell over which some think is a good thing some a bad. A silver and gold explorer/ producer. IAU's story is all about Tujuh Bukit. Currently trading at 30 cents. RBS Morgan has a valuation of 70 cents on the stock and a target of 51 cents. Funds seem to be all excited about IAU at the moment, it's one they like to talk about.

The third is one I already do have some shares in and was thinking of adding to, a small cap oiler NDO. Massive potential, came in second to BCI. PE Ratio is 2.8 @ 17 cents for 2010. 1.9 @ 17 cents for 2011. NDO has a 50% stake in Tinaldo, the concern is their farm out partner KIK - 35%, and whether they have the funds to get the project up and runnung. The other 15% is Trafalgar who has the money. The risk is KIK, although KIK is now saying it has the funds. ????

The forth is RSG. A reasonably safe gold explorer/ producer. No risk, but doesn't quite have the same excitement as BCI or NDO though. The market has way under valued RSG. The market has an average value of $300 an oz for Gold reserves to Market Capitalization. RSG is the lowest on the market at $100 an oz. There isn't any reason for this, if I thought that Gold was heading to $1500 per oz I probably would have went with RSG. The market in my opinion hasn't fully seen it's potential. It will take off one day. Currently trading at $1, should be $2.

Bye,Hongjian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $721.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 24.3¢ $349.3K 1.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139959 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 68552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.