BCI 0.00% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

Interesting.Gold (some say a Gold bubble) is a difficult one to...

1. 249 Posts.
    Interesting.

Gold (some say a Gold bubble) is a difficult one to judge over the long term. With global inflation a real problem going forward, Gold is still a good bet in the medium term (if you believe the likes of Jim Rogers and Marc Faber)

AXO is a tough call, I agree with the 20 cents prediction.
    When I saw the resource upgrade news, I chuckled. It seemed a desperate act timed to revive the SP a bit. It's a pretty modest % upgrade anyway in what we are accustomed to in IO companies.

The emergency credit facility tells the story. I think short sellers will move in early Jan and slaughter this stock. Too early to buy IMO.

Although I think one minnow stock that may be a good small-change long-term buy (almost tripled in a few weeks - due to false TO speculation last month) is GWR. At 40 cents a pop may get my attention. IMO, this stock is a perfect CRASH candidate in the short term given the risks of funding, infrastructure uncertainties and somewhat dubious established resource base (not to mention the crazy vertical ride on the way up that sets it up for a violent plunge).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.