NEU 0.38% $21.01 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

" I believe the directors and management have done a great job...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    " I believe the directors and management have done a great job up to date but it is now time to appoint a share marketing company to help with lining up brokers and fund managers and really market the company before we get real takeover interest."
    From Little T's post that started this thread.

What about a spot of basic PR and comms, as well?
    I am at an absolute loss as to why more isn't being done to promote this share to the public.
    It's a great Kiwi success story, for a start. Acclaimed New Zealand scientist invents world first drug. Kiwis love that stuff; it makes them feel important.
    But it's also an American dream; young women with a terrible neurological disorder can walk and talk for the first time; praise the Lord and pass the ketchup.
    And how about the Australian end of it? Visionary management brings small biotech to the ASX200 with the potential to grow it to a big pharma.

It's a great story, and it needs to be told. It's all very well sitting about counting the numbers, but this share has the potential to grow everybody's investments, and that happens not just by congratulating yourself on how well it has all gone, but by telling everybody you can what a great success story it is. Surely a few thousand can be spent on that, from the millions that seem to be burning a hole in Neuren's pockets?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.01
Change
-0.080(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $2.682B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.10 $21.11 $20.45 $5.308M 254.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 625 $20.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.02 329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.04
  Change
-0.080 ( 0.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.11 $21.11 $20.45 87268
Last updated 15.59pm 20/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.