GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I think you need to understand your investments a little...

1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    I think you need to understand your investments a little more.

IPR is a penny dread with a small market capitalisation. GBG on the other hand is a $600m company, it will not double anytime soon. You can't compare the companies at all. I know nothing about IPR but stocks like that tend to move on hype, rumors and fluke. No real substance usually eventuates.

Yes, GBG's performance is disappointing. However it is not due to fundamental reasons. It continues to deliver (slowly) the required news to get this world class project up and running. I'm also in the red, and I can assure you its more than most would be comfortable with. However I know what i've invested in and will wait for fruition.

The broker reports have been positive, however GBG has always under performed all other IO stocks. Although we remain the most advanced/significant IO hopeful. I believe its the magnetite component, as market is not realising the potential or ascribing an appropriate value. Simply because some brokers put a value on a stock does not mean it will magically move there. GBG will not have any earnings for a long time to come......

GBG's share price has been stagnent. Although since the recent "correction" all stocks have been trading on tiny volumes, including our beloved GBG. GBG's peers are also stagnent, so its no real surprise we have barley moved, and any real seller can easily push the price down on small volumes. Keep AGO, MMX, MGX, and FMG on your watch list and monitor them compared to GBG. These are the other significant IO miners/hopefuls and generally move in line with one another. The IO sector is not "hot" at the moment, don't expect much, especially with the recent uncertainties of the global recovery.

If your looking for a quick "bagger" GBG is not the stock for you. It will go up in a slow and steady manner as it reaches production. Future ASX 100 stock in the making here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.