ADO 0.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

The significance of Bangs doesn't have to come in the form of...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    The significance of Bangs doesn't have to come in the form of mass royalties imo melua. I think the main points were raised as to the benefit of such a deal in the first few bullet points of the actual announcement, I suggest you see point 2 after your comment ("I was prepared to short when I researched Bangs. In my opinion nothing significant will come of that but the IVD market is another story").

Points from ann:

Anteo signs first commercial licensing agreement for Mix&GoTM technology with major bead supplier, Bangs Laboratories

Agreement confirms commercial benefits of Mix&GoTM technology to in vitro diagnostic (IVD) and research markets

Anteo is actively engaged with all major market participants and expect further licensing
    agreements to be signed

When such things are proven as a commercial viability then it changes the whole scope for opportunity imo. Others within the sector will not want to be left behind if their competitors are using a faster more efficient means of testing. This comment should also not be taken lightly either:

President of Bangs Laboratories, Inc., Mr Chad Owen, said, I have been in this business for more than 13 years now and regularly encounter interesting new technologies. The Anteo Mix&GoTM technology is one of the most exciting innovations I have seen in all of that time.

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $42.79K 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271944 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 851994 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.