ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

whatever you decide to do with this stock i think it is worth...

1. 3 Posts.
    whatever you decide to do with this stock i think it is worth doing your research - particularly re ability to service proposal, which seems to have factored quite heavily into stock discussion today. From my research there is ample ability for Icon to service a contract of the proposed magnitude under its own steam - but i recommend you do your own research. Regardless of this research, I deem it unlikely this company would risk loosing a potential contract drawn up along the lines of the MOA because of supply issues. Yes, its a obviously a major part of the deal, but potential within Aus to meet the contract - even if at last resort - could be met by other companies as subsideries, partners, contracters or some other like relationship of Icon.. By all means sell if you're feel that is the best thing for you... But I am of the opinion the potential for increase in sp will be met in the coming week, and peak in around Sep.

This is my opinion only, please do your own research... I do hold shares in ICN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.