ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

First bought this stock at 6c in the pre SPP (2c with 2 free...

1. Dis
    3,746 Posts.
    First bought this stock at 6c in the pre SPP (2c with 2 free opies) days. Watched it sink to sub 2c and participated in the SPP and subscribed for the shortfall too, believing the story.

Couldn't believe my eyes when they shot to 4c and then soon after to 8c plus. Didn't sell, still believing the story. Largely ignored Rupert et al... the tech was good, the story credible, the potential amazing.

Then watched the slide down down down. A pump every now and then on any news followed by a dump. 3 steps then t2 but the trend was down. Finally wised up and sold out - still at a tidy profit given my low buy in price.

Share price always being pushed by the insiders. Volume before news. Traders left out to dry if they are holding when the inevitable (IT ALWAYS COMES) dumping hits.

No doubting the tech. Story is even more credible. Kos tick the boxes. I still follow the stock. But the register remains rotten and this stock will frustrate long term holders while the P 'n' D boys get rich.

As for the most recent chapter...no surprises to the classic ESI script. Volume and uptrend before news. I bought after reading two paragraphs of the big announcement - gotta be quick ya know. Stop loss was tight and out at 4.4c. I'd still be holding if I had my innocence. But like I said, I've been bent over and pumped too many times by this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22 6.218K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18713923 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.