ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

share price, page-44

1. 465 Posts.
    I agree whole heartedly with your comment, however, in this day and age, I would think it would be very easy for ASIC or the company to find out who traded the 8 million or so shares that ran the price from 2.5c to 3c before the announcement of the 17th June to prove/disprove Brabus's accusations of "insider trading" before announcements.

It is encumbent on current management and ASIC to address these concerns if anyone has them, including Brabus.

Another indicator as to whether the behaviour that Brabus asserts, exists, is the release of the Top 20/40 shareholders. I am not sure why the company has decided to stop releasing these as they produced the Top 20 or Top 40 with regularity last year.

The last one released was on January 5th.

Personally, I don't believe that management are using this company as a vehicle to produce money making ventures, for those "in the know", and I might add, I think it is a very dangerous game to play by making these constant accusations, like Brabus does, without proof, on a public forum such as this.

I am sure all Hotcopper users are aware of the out of court settlement relating to accusations made on Hotcopper without reference to solid evidence. If not, then I would suggest googling it.

All the best to long term holders of this stock. Sometimes it is difficult not to be swayed by the constant negative banter by someone like Brabus, all I can say is to keep the faith by looking at the fundamental gains that are being made and the continual derisking that is being acheived and remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.

For all those that are declaring that they are learning the investment game, eg suzieq, make sure you are looking at a persons sentiment and position when deciding your investment. Don't be confused with those, like me, that have a long term view, in my case greater than 3 years, with those with a short term veiw that are concerned with making a quick buck only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26777201 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12168117 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.