CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

OK,So I have held this stock since day dot..... when it floated...

1. 7 Posts.
    OK,

So I have held this stock since day dot..... when it floated at $1 per share and here is my take:

- There isn't a lot of interest in volume orders because a successful model on how to make real money from it isn't established yet.

- It requires a business infrastructure not unlike what the current utilities providers have to run it but they are ultimately competitors to the utiliites. Take Origin for example, They run a gas and electricity business along the supply chain from resource through to the end customer. If a provider were to simply add on to the existing infrastructure a method to create electricity cheaply without them obtaining a cut, I doubt they are going to want to supply the resource which makes it work in the first place. Once upon a time WPL had a large stake in this company and it's unfortuntate that someone like WPL isn't involved now to roll the dice, market the crap out of it to the public make a few year's worth of losses and then watch it take off into the stratosphere.

Right now CFU can have all the overseas JV partners in the world but I really think the suppliers of the resources and infrastructure whether they be from renewable or non renewable sources must have some balls and market it to the public. The company that does this first wins and copies the model across the globe. I have no doubt that one day all western economy homes will require there own clean power sources.

Basically, there has to be a guinea pig to show the rest of the world how it can work, make money and save money to the end user. It looks like the Victorian State Government is going to be it for the time being but it's not really enough. So it's going to be a while before more results come through......

I'm a believer in this story but also a realist that it's all about contracts and orders so So I hope Brendan has his special selling boots on and catches a big fish before the cash runs dry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.