CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

share price?, page-6

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Indi, I think you are misreading the situation at the moment.

Andrew is being upfront and stating that there are issues with the quality of the large furnaces (positive that there is such quality control going on pre manufacture, signs of a well though out technical process).
    These furnaces would be subject stringent technical requirements and as such the manufacturer will be fretting on getting them up to standard as we speak.

Obviously the mention that there are currently no bottlenecks mean that the small furnaces can meet current demand. The takeaway I make from this is that there is some production otherwise no need to comment on bottlenecks? (maybe the positive spin on this)

We are coming up to a multiple years of service on some of these units, especially the MCHP units.
    I think there will be some back room discussions going on around the place. Once you have one utility with a plan for release/sale to the public (prob med term supply contract lock ins etc) I think you will see them jump on it.
    Then once one is in you will find their competitors trying to get in as well. The commpetition will not want to be left behind, especially if you are talking about locking customer bases up for multiple year supply contracts. Couple that with significant depreciation allowances, govt rebates, carbon credits, green credentials and lower cost base production of power. Seems like a no brainer.

It really will take that innovative first adopter to start the movement into decentralised energy using CFU products.

Exciting times I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.