ALK 0.93% 54.0¢ alkane resources limited

ASCI has a large number of followers and the term "algorithmic...

1. 2,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ASCI has a large number of followers and the term "algorithmic trading" can be applied to movements up or down in the stocks they select. Their moving sell stop is perpetually recalculated as the stock price reacts to an upwards move thus over-emphasising the move downwards. On the positive side their system can over-emphasise an upwards move.

I have been an asci subscriber for several years and have found the service good but may not renew as I don't have the time to micro-manage my portfolio. As their subscriber base has increased, too many chairs are removed from the floor when the music stops, making micro-management a must.

I was aholder of ALK long before asci tipped it and won't be selling under $2 and will keep some for the longer term. Whilst the REE's are a great asset to have - almost as good as the zirconium chemicals from the same ore body - along with the niobium concentrate - the latter two products are often forgotten. Then there's the gold and blue sky in copper, base metals and gold in the Wellington area - whale country. Enough said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $325.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.5¢ $364.8K 682.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 47380 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 51666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.