CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

share price

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    The continual angst over CCC's share price continues unabated.

The HC threads keep coming up with the next bit of news in the pipeline to start the party, be it signing off on Mashala, Listing on AIM or something else, even "left-field" developments like the KORES JV haven't triggered a step up.

It seems pretty safe to say that CCC's SP will continue to be flat in the face of these announcements, and that hanging on each one and posting ever more excitedly about their anticipated impact just leads to another set-up for day traders to sell into. The up shot is that anyone reading these posts buys on the anticipated rise and then gets disillusioned when the instant profits don't materialise and then move on adding to the persistent weakness and enabling ongoing manipulation.

I've always bought for the medium and long term, and I'm ever more convinced that the SP will only rise when either the quarterly profits back up the fundamentals that most seem to recognise, or if a big player decides to aggressively take a position (ie the Chinese, Indians or other group, and unpredictable). I'm happy to be proved wrong, but even if I am the sudden kick upwards will come when least expected.

For me, the current share price is a bargain, and I'm confident that buying at around these prices will lead to impressive gains over the medium term, it's up to you to judge your entry and timing, just don't be disappointed if CCC continues to trade sideways through announcements and positive news, it's not playing by the rules at the minute. Selling out early through impatience could be a regretable mistake.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.