ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

share price., page-9

1. 21,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    Good on you davo. Would love to think that you will be right with your estimate of the SP if the MOU is converted.
    Being the conservative, and realist, that I am, to get anywhere near that SP, not only will they need to get the GSA, but, IMO, a VERY large capital injection to go with it from the Chinese partners. That would be an outstanding win/win for all of us, but, just keeping my cool until we hear more.
    Again, if we "only" get an extension, although it might dampen this latest run, will only be delaying the ineviable. Also very conscious of the fact that SP has already risen over 50% in a bit over a week with no news, hope that it is not all on "anticipation."
    I am still very much a "when" not an "if" person re the GSA.

Extremely strong build up of buyers very late yesterday and after the close and continuing this morning. It is still all on "relatively" small parcels, but, with over 5 million shares more on the buy side to the sell side, augers very well for a strong opening.
    We are still allowed to dream in this tough world and good on you all that have not given up on RJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.