MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

share price, page-9

1. 206 Posts.
    hi jarl, i think mr selay is doing a super job. his the first ceo to do so.
    i just cant understand how a recent indepentent report values a mikoh share at upwards of 20c pre even more good news announcements and the shares are 2.9c.
    the sellers dont worry me. they are hopefully fools. the lack of buying does worry me though. large smart money in big ways always comes first and at 2.9c it still has not arrived.
    why hasnt someone organised buyers to take out the ongoing large sellers that jwt mentioned about that he has heard have been there for many months if the company is in such great shape operationally.thats what normally happens when companys become seriously undervalued as Mikoh believe and have stated. smart big informed buyers appear in huge numbers and grab as many shares as they possibly can knowing that with time and patience they will make some serious money.
    why are there not some big informed smart Aussie, U.S or Asian investors trying to buy millions upon millions at around the 3c prices and at the 3.5c cap raising price if the real fair value of a share is truely closer to 20c as the recent independent report stated.
    the company in a business and revenue sense seems to have never been in better shape yet the share price has never been worse. why are there no constant ongoing buyers is my only concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.