FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

share price, page-23

1. 5,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I've been in every cr since I 1st held, bar one when I was incommunicado(thanks BHP), and typically sp pulls back as people take advantage of the diff in prices and coz mr market likes to curl its lip at dilution, but every one was for growth purposes and inevitably within a month the sp was back in black, a win/win situ.

Seen all the current concerns/complaints/disappointments/railing/sobbing/disgruntlement/snide bickering/good advice/happy(or not) declarations etc., before.

In this case I only held in company and super(damn the accountant) and sold 2 lots of 200,000 shares at 8.9 before I figured I might not get the cash to transfer in time so flipped $15,000 from personal cash into the co. and used Bpay on the friday.(Yes you do have to knock a zero off the HIN number). I bought them back for super at 8.6 and picked up some small fee usable for operating costs, and when the money was free in the co. at T3 I returned capital and bought some PEN in my own name.

A nice weeks wages for not much effort. I only regret not waiting for 8.3.

After watching this week I see the slow rise back starting. Going for a hunting trip to NZ for a coupla weeks after the next shutdown else I'd buy more now.

I just wish focus had some silver in the mix...;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.