BHP 1.43% $43.90 bhp group limited

share price, page-89

1. 582
    692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    hi all.
    once again more movement to the downside for the dow down .79%, after worse than estimated reports on jobs and manufacting fueled concern earning growth will slow, looks as if risk is coming off the table with the bhp adrs down 1.24%.

even with the dow down again the june vix was little changed closing at 17.85 from 17.70

the usd looks to have fallen out of bed with the index closing at 73.73 from 74.32.
    copper and oil where helped by the falling usd.

weekly charts. the weekly was trying to form a swing low but with the last 2 trading days being down days my weekly indictors are once again heading south, its looks as if the sp will test the 42.74 support fib once again. under 42.74 there is fib support at 41.85 then major fib support at 41.01 and 40.95. the bearish divergence in the macd( i posted a chart some time ago) is, i feel, still in play.

daily chart. with the last 2 trading days being down days that should see most traders confirming the sp is back into a downtrend. if there is no follow through from this daily sell signal then we could be in for a week of whipsawing. one positive is even with the sp closing below the .618% support fib 43.72 my macd lines are yet to cross to the downside. it is possible that where was not a lot of momentum in last weeks move to the downside. it is possible we could see a stop hunt under the last swing low 42.99 before finishing the week above 42.99. interesting times.
    just my 2c worth.

have a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.