SPX 7.69% 1.2¢ spenda limited

share price

1. 136 Posts.
    I have been thinking and trying to work out why the SP is so low, even though there has been some great announcements of late and we are operating in the fasting growing sector on earth. I think it is actually quite simple on reflection:

New Shareholders: Due to no roadshows taking place so far, there are no new buyers being introduced to the stock.

Existing shareholders: as has been highlighted many times, the shareholders want more information from the company such as financial forecasts, product presentations, marketing and growth strategy details etc and will be scared to keep buying in at present considering the stock is going slowly backwards and roadshows are not taking place.

With no new shareholders being introduced to the stock and the fact that existing shareholders feel a bit in the dark as to the companies plans there is no formula for SP growth.

The good news is these things are easily fixed. All the company needs to do is get out there pitching the stock and start providing more details on the companies plans to existing shareholders. I am confident they have some great plans, they just need to share them with us all. Sort these 2 key things and it will have far more impact on the SP than another ASX release announcing a new deal or product launch.

I believe the SP should be at 20 cents right now, not 6 cents given the space we are in here; there is a tech boom happening right now and we clearly have some great products to offer! Lets start telling the world about them!

IMO, DYOR
    Mobi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.