ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Occam, i agree. . . Always that pre market buy in on the deals....

1. 328 Posts.
    Occam, i agree. . . Always that pre market buy in on the deals.

Tradernz, RJ has too much stock in his pocket to roll him.

I mean, a 30 billiom dollar deal worth .14 cents due to mismanagement style? Okay, duster after duster not helping but RJ an his total blackout of keeping quiet has also have to be factored in as well as world markets on a red day.

Occam, something will have to be in the wind an i will stump up a few more dollars as well when i feel we have bottomed. A JV partner or a partner of some sort to fill the contract will send this up but world markets now are not good yet at some stage they always turn. Time to buy overall will come again. I never get the bottom but then, i never lose my shirt. . . .

Anyway. For crying out loud, dont stuff the deal with pie in the sky stuff with 855p now an BPT. Without likes such as them, we are not going to get a lift off. BPT is keeping very quiet. . .

I hope not to see these lows for long but knowing this stock for too long, anything goes an i expect the last well now to be a duster due to the price not moving yet. This stock always has a short pre-run on good news. . . . Pre occam an the white shoes etc, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.