ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

share price, page-24

1. 21,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2178
    Tradernz shouts out that what he is saying is "not downward sentiment, just speaking the TRUTH." And he gets 6 TU's!!!!

Boy, and he starts with an incorrect quote from none other than Sarah Palin!!! Wow, that gives the rest of his condemnation a real stack of credibility!!

The only TRUTH that I can deduce from his diatribe is that some people were "bolstering" the SP when it was 30 cents. "Bolstering" as in "supporting." FAR different from the connotation that traderenz implies when he connects it with "rampers."

Yes, I bought many shares when they were 30 cents, even 45 cents, as I have always had confidence that we would end up with a good ending to this story. I still do and am also buying at 14.5. But, I am also a realist and when markets change, I also react accordingly.

I have probably sold all of those that I bought at 22 cents and above, as I had the luxury of having got in on the ground floor with my core holding, which I still hold, well below 10 cents, and have been able to trade those that I have bought subsequently depending on market sentiment at the time. That's called good business practice.

But, I don't NEED to ramp this company, for as soon as I post it is immediately denigrated by smart comments that removes any prospect of what I say influencing the SP. You flatter me tradernz by even suggesting that. Miles WRONG.
    For goodness sake, if you call what I post as ramping the way you mean it, get on some of those other O&G forums to see what ramping is all about.

But, good to read some intelligent remarks from other posters.
    Too many people are making that huge mistake of judging a performance before it ends. That is typical Aussie attitude, always has been. We LOVE to KNOCK, called the tall poppy syndrome. You've all heard that?

Look at politics at the moment, someone introduces a plan and it is totally decried before we have even seen the details!! I bet RJ is feeling exactly the same way as JG is at the moment.
    I said weeks ago that I would only comment when I see the sort of libelous diatribe that traderenz has come out with, especially when he gets 6 TU's.

Do readers really believe that RJ and 10 other people are sitting down drinking coffee waiting to get their fat weekly pay cheques (like many do)?? Really???

I am of the same view as other recent posters when I think that the whole team at Icon is busting their butts to negotiate some huge deal that will put all of this into full perspective. And watch out when they do.
    As for 626, their last ann suggest that they aren't too satisfied with Lydia and have stated quite clearly that drilling after 1 July may be outside the farm in area. Obviously that they will keep trying just to fulfil the Stanwell deal.

But, tradernz, if you want real (accurate) quotes to apply to Icon, stick with "It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings" and "he who laughs last, laughs best."

And guess what my sentiment is...surprise, surprise!!! Even in this very dangerous market. I am talking LT, not some hot overnight stand. BIG difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.