ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I hope this is the now getting towards the bottom. Never thought...

1. 328 Posts.
    I hope this is the now getting towards the bottom. Never thought I would see it here again. I have to say, RJ and crew certainly have once again, with SUCH little information being offered to the market, left us long term holders to the sharks...

If this goes single digits, well, I have to say that the next shareholder meeting will be certainly a carnival to attend. I will fly back for it for certain.

Next report I gather will be in 10-12 days time with the June 30 report...

Have that 500,000 share capper at .145 now as well. Till that gets removed, going to have these low figures for a long time coming... to get back to .30 will be a long hard jog unless we have a catalyst of huge proportions.

A 30 Billion dollar contract now at these prices. LoL... this would have to be the biggest stuff up so far I seen in the CSG industry an ICN and its history. I mean, my God, a deal that big is what any larger mid cap Company would dream of. Mr Market played this stock right....

Took a haircut on NAV at .125 but got out before the .06 at least .... lol.... hoping that is my lucky number... not the .06 but the .125...

Take care guys... not going to post for a while on this one now until I can see some change coming.

It is getting close now for a punt but I will not put too much more down on it till I feel sure it has bottomed. I am willing to pay a cent or so more for it, but until I have confirmation of that on my charts and in my head, I will touch this softly when topping up...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.