ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

share price, page-4

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Occam, as an astute investor your thinking at this point is correct. A bargain entry point when one considers the balance sheet, cash on hand and the yet to be proven potential of their ATP's.

The arge barge with BPT can make ICN no wore off, so a loss is a win and a win is a HUGE VICTORY for shareholders.

BPT are playing games with their limited disclosure of drilling results across the shale areas to reduce the impact on any future dealings with ICN. ICN don't need Beach, in fact Beach need Icon to maximize the synergies of drilling in the Cooper Basin.

I have read that the GSA is worth zero without gas however I have a different view. It is worth a large sum even if ICN use a third partys gas to supply the contract and tool the gas via a small pics of an existing LNG plant.

There are so many options and if, and it's a big if the Board can get this together then at $0.16 ICN is a bargain. I topped up again this week.

As I have said before, this will come down to a real-estate fight over reserves or potential reserves to fuel the thirsty LNG plants under construction. Additional plants are not out of the question especially outside Gladstone.

South East Asia thirst for LNG has seen investment by major international oil and gas companies into JV's both up and down stream, Icon may yet pull a big deal together.

Gook luck Occam and welcome back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.