ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

occam...Nice to see you having a think about things. Yes, single...

1. 328 Posts.
    occam...

Nice to see you having a think about things. Yes, single digits are possible but I am waiting for the next well results and will maybe top up then another 200,000 or so just going on the push/shove from BPT etc, etc...

Yes ICN has a high failure rate, overpaid board and just about every other thing against it but hell, just a bit of good news and you are up 25% pretty quick.... or down...lol

Not a game short of heart but occam, we all know your no fool either but these are the stakes we play with...

My last top up was at .175 and I sold that trading batch on the news of the GSA... so, it means if I jump in again, I am not free carying and using cash that I could invest on Options on TLS or the such with way less risk.

ICN has been a problem stock for me and the only stock that I made the mistake of getting attached too. I have never done that before and generally trade emotionless but with this one, I truly made a mistake holding for so long.

Sorry if mistakes on the post. I am up in the mountains in Thailand at the moment and just had to reply on my iPhone. I have had a bit of a traders block recently and taken time out now to refit the army again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.