CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

share price

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    It will be a matter of time until the market values pno accordingly. Current share price is undervalued imo.
    In te quarterly report we will see sales of Thermalife which im hoping in its first quarter it would be 200-300K profit. Given thar it will take some time to expand the product thougout AUS, the sales will be on the improving side which creates a high PE ratio, also due to increasing profits and growth.
    Eventually 600-700K profit per month is a great achievement and puts pno at the 2.5-3m per yr profit which i think is very possible given that this product can be bought direct which in turn is a much higher profit earner per item sold.
    Adding to this list of value is the extended product range savatac and red wich i think is in the process of making.
    The distribution channel is created so this hurdle is bypassed for these extended products.
    The annual report will be interesting as the company needs to mention future movements regarding its current product in market as well as getting its line extensions out there.
    The time its taking is a killer.. frustrating and annoying.. BUT the reason for limited news feed to shareholders regarding thier marketing strategy / campaign could be simply due to currently being in the process of
    just getting the product out to the pharmacys. This is mentioned in their last product distriution ann.
    We have a good product, superior to many other products out there.. to be even on parity to voltaren will bring major profits. One major advantage with thermalife and a good selling point is, no side effects!!.. why would a person with ongoing pain or have pain several times in a short time buy a product that should not be used consitatnly all the time due to side effects? wouldnt you buy a product that you can use every day ? that alone is a major thing and people will spend some more money because of it.
    No side effets = can use the product more = finishing the tube quicker to buy anoter one...

International distribution is a must, someone with contact to palemo needs to ask this as their near future goal..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.