CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

share price , page-15

1. 2,110 Posts.
    musicman74

I note you asked me about my intentions etc. and I have before answered that a couple of times. I say again, my intentions, yours, or anyone else is not important, it can be anything, and it can never been verified. I can say anything, how would you know it is the truth ?

To be in the safe side, consider the worst case scenario, consider Santoo wants to push the price down, get cheap shares or whatever. I am not here to prove anything and I don't think people are or should care. what is potentially important is the message itself, is it right?, does it make sense? then you need to think about it. or it is rubbish? and if so then don't bother about it, don't read it again and maybe you can put the poster on ignore.

But I see the attack here is always personal, it is never about PNO, it is like there is nothing good to say, except the hollow promises etc.

I will say it again musicman, PNO does NOT have a product to sell, and I mean they don't have enough cream tubes to put on the shelves IMHO.can you or anyone here prove me wrong?

Can anyone show this forum how much tubes does the company has in it is storage ready for selling? where in the previous announcement, yearly, quarterly that PNO shown what they have produced, how much, and how much was the cost.

For PNO to have had produces what I consider to be minimum for a basic marketing campaign, or Launch, they would have needed at least a couple of million dollars. money they never had. the production lines don't start working until you get reasonable orders, something like 6 months supplies. but I am assuming in my calculation just 3 months supplies. again they never even had the money for that.

that explains in my view why you can't find the invisible cream, and why the few available one shave short life in them, close expiry date!

Don't worry your self about Santoo too much imo, you might have got a much bigger problem!

As always, Dyr!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.