CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

share price , page-8

1. 79 Posts.
    Hi Musicman, Ok, you asked so here goes!! I've been a website designer/marketer for the last 5 years (when I'm not reading HC!).

My thoughts so far about the Thermalife website are:

Ability to be found on search engines:
    -At this stage, not looking good. Virtually the entire homepage is just images and flash. The only readable text on the homepage is the "product features" which isn't much good as there are NO KEYWORDS. The homepage needs text talking about "pain relief", arthritis cream" etc. Currently this is non existent and needs to be sorted.
    -No credible websites currently link to Thermalife (not good).
    -No internal keyword linking between pages within the Thermlife website (not good).

Ability to sell product:

-The branding and general design IMO is professional and I would be comfortable purchasing this product.

-However, I think the text is VERY poorly worded. It has been written by someone with their "R&D hat" on, not a customer focused marketer. I have real trouble believing Renee (the marketing manager) wrote the text.

-For a website designed to sell thermalife, it has way too much scientific jargon which, quite frankly, no one cares about. What is "anti cytokine? what are "COX2 inhibitory activities"?

-I know some posters here are happy to see Tripeptofen discussed on the website. But the average customer doesn't care? It is so far from being a commercial product why should they care?? They want pain relief now.

-Facebook- the link is incorrect. Seriously PNO, how hard is it to sort that out. It's just infuriating.

I could go on all night but these are a few of my main thoughts. All just IMO.

The poor attention to detail and unbelievably slow progress of the website is merely a symptom. A symptom of a company with management who's skill set is based on R&D, deal making and capital raisings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.