PCL 0.00% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Not really concerned at all. The jump to 13-14c just showed how...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Not really concerned at all. The jump to 13-14c just showed how effortlessly it could hit mid-teens which is a good sign for a higher pre-spud value, I wouldn't have considered it a sustained base for the SP. The cap raising probably helped erode it from there a bit. The company coming out and saying we'll have to wait another ~9 months for Mbawa would be the main reason for the drop today though. I think most people had hoped for a drill in the first half of the year. Some won't want their money tied up here for that length of time (and probably in this market), but that's ok they're the ones you make money on when they buy back in in 5 months's time hopefully on the way back up. I say that comfortably in the black though. I'd treat any significant market induced weakness as accumulation opportunities but it's hard to accumulate when you know a cap is imminent. I don't know why they're dragging it out this long. More dilution for less money each week. Once that's done and dusted though, people can accumulate more confidently. Like thecableguy says, oil juniors are particularly sensitive to markets like these, but they bounce back just as fast when they've finished hibernating between activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $20.94K 1.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5882558 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1225750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.