UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

share price, page-2

1. 9,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    The share register has been reconstructed by consolidation 30 for 1 to reduce the number of shares on issue. Therefore you have 1/30th of the shares you used to have. Eg if you had 30 before you now have 1. It is the same for everyone so your percentage ownership of the company is unchanged.

When a share is reconstructed the ASX also does the same thing to the price and also the price history in the data sets. So the market now is theoretically 30 times the price that it was previously. Before reconstruction it was trading at 0.6/0.7 of a cent which would translate to 18/21 cents after the consolidation. Last sale was at 24 cents so preconsolidation equivalent would have been 0.8 cents so it is up slightly at the moment.

When trading resumes under normal code it will be at the consolidated levels it is currently trading at because that is where the market is at present.

I have no idea where the 12 you mention comes from but it has nothing to do with either the current or previous markets so far as I can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.