AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

share price, page-6

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Great post Cogs....Haven’t had my two bobs worth, so here it goes....Apologies in advance if the same view has already been posted......

As per previous announcements, it’s no secret that AVB have strongly hinted that they really need to get a resource that can handle the 30t-50t cu pa...So my bet is on some type of acquisition or JV of some sort….plain and simple....and this will be it for now.....

If the above does eventuate, I’m hoping the project is somewhat advanced (I.e. already has JORC or available infrastructure). I’d be very disappointed if we acquire more land....just to drill some more holes...but somehow I think that TP has this covered and he would be aware of the risk in doing this......As mentioned before, this would probably would not warrant a TH....

So after some weekend thinking about all possible options.......my guess......Well no Vale payment on Monday.....but an acquisition/JV which is hopefully at an advanced stage might be at play....As for the share price movements on Monday? Investors/traders are bloody harsh on this stock so realistically the announcement will have to contain some information that Miranda Kerr is joining AVB to provoke some excitement...I mean...GEE we come out with a reasonable JORC last week and it gets sold down.....go figure.....but this is how it is and I have to accept it...

We need something special and to surprise us on Monday in order for us to head North again...Hopefully TP can deliver for us

Exciting times ahead....

All speculation and always DYOR....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.