APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

share price, page-21

1. 14 Posts.
    @Cstar.

Despite years of false starts, missed deadlines, capital raisings and further erosion of any remaining shareholder 'value' (sic), I'm mostly sure they'll drag the project across the line.

When will that will be? We're on APG time... nobody knows! Not even the board!

After holding for over 11 years, I sold the lot a year ago. Reason being, I knew from bitter experience that despite the positive announcement things would play out as they have. No surprises there.

This time around, I'm sitting on the sideline until this project is delivered and they finally begin making money. To do otherwise would be foolishly speculating on a company whose track record is woeful... abysmal!

The ever-faithful that keep spruiking the merits of buying now only highlight their own self interest and poor judgement around their decision to remain invested in a company that'd find it difficult to organise a chook raffle.

You only have to look back over the years and read posts from Earnie (RIP) and friends to find the tone and core messages haven't changed - Great time to buy! Don't miss the boat! Hang in there! SP is about to sky-rocket!

They've come and gone over the years, but always replaced by new spruikers sprouting the same baseless drivel.

20c by this time next year? Well, I guess expectations have been reset, because I recall this time last year some suggesting 80c-$1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.