APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

share price, page-58

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Foulthrow,

It sound a bit like the old broken records, when, everytime it gets around to the same spot, it makes the same sound/noise. For you have said the same old thing for so long now, that it isn't even worth mentioning.
    I am now wondering if you're getting ready for the next P&D lol.

Now consider how long you have been holidng for, then consider how many times you have participated in any Capital Raising and then consider all the dilution that you have suffered over the many years and all the money in total that you have invested in this canine, and then tell me how far you are behind, and if we are to get to 15 cents (cough cough) how much you still have lost with this company.

Posters/investors are already below the water line by a fair margin with their investments, and IMO the least thing that they need is this continuous ramping that you are dishing out every now and again while encouraging them to buy more. That is real dangerous talk if you ask me. Are there any real motives behind it all, or are you employed by the company to keep the morale up??. For if you don't, surely the God you would realise that the time has come to start counting and put 2 and 2 together.

Then for you to write the following:

""now is a good time to buy, you could miss the boat and 15c is comming is justified given the current situation of the company and sp.""

Surely You are joking aren't you?? The above statement is absoloutely ridiculous to say the least and if that is not a clear unsubstantiated ramping, I don't know what it is.
    To say that the current situation of the company we are soon to be at 15 cents, nearly 400% of our current sp, that is real somnambulism talk.

If it was all so good, with a projected profits of nearly 400% on our current sp in the immediate future, why aren't our executives and Directors loading up, roflmao.

Obviously the Mods are looking the other way.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.