APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

share price, page-64

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Stickybeak,

I don't think buddy is playing the man at all.
    I'm sure foul throw is a great person, and to be quite honest, I don't know anyone personally on these foruMs so I'm not on the side of anyone.

However, I do believe that far too many on these forums make statements with no substantiation at all. Obviously when u have a significant holding in a stock which is going nowhere, you may feel the need to make statements to protect your position.

If foul throw has made millions trading APG, that is great. He is obviously a master trader. Fortunately, I am above water (although i only have a very small stake and a holding out of interest only). There are many who have lost out of this and I believe management are accountable for this. I don't understand the need to actually state how much money people have made. If you want to go there, well I can say I have made a few million also, although it has been from buying and accumulating rather than trading. Does that justify any of my positions or the right for me to make comments without substance?

The fact is we are all shareholders regardless the size of our holdings. The performance of management has been laughable. They have had 10 years to get this going and every shareholder who bought and held over this time has seen their hard earned destroyed. Yet, there are shareholders who believe they have done a great job and reward them handsomely. Remember, without shareholders supporting APG, they would have folded by now.

I have said it once and I will say it again, there are posters on the APG threads that r closely related to management.

I question if u had a portfolio manager who performed as poorly as APG, how long would u put up with his/her promises at each review that the next year was going to be 'the year'?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.