TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

share price, page-3

1. 3,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    TIS released a short update on the 2nd Feb about their timeframes. Nobody is expecting anything for another 3 months, and given that the recent announcements have, while in my opinion, represent a far better long term outcome for the company than a lump sum deal with a major, they aren't going to put a fire under the share price. People are probably factoring in a certain underwhelming aspect to future announcements on the basis of this. (No to da moon! expectations)

I think the cliche of the market being a mechanism of transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient is especially applicable here. This in my mind makes this the perfect stock to park profits from other investments that are experiencing rapid increases.

We have been trading on thin volumes for a while now, it wouldn't take much volume to push it either way, and that is what we are seeing at the moment a 2 cent/ 5% drop on 126k volume of shares.

If I was keen to get in to TIS I wouldn't be in any hurry at the moment. But I'm in no hurry to exit either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.