FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

share price, page-18

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Good post Waywest, yep the whole world economic is doomed scenario is playing right into the trade houses arms, they are performing their own shakeouts ands it's probably been one of the easiest they have done in a while, the weak have dived, the nervous eventually have followed and I'm sure there are still a couple of nervous ones left in there that will probably thrown in a stop loss there this morning to decide their decision of weither they should get out or not, IMO if the big boys will probably line up again this morning to test for any more nervous supply ( and it's probably the last day of it, Before some positive news comes as the DOW was down last night but the German DAX was up) they will probably line up behind the current buy price flick a sell bid in and wait for any potential last apples to drop out.

Then it's upwards and onwards and up they go leaving the normal joes soap wishing they stayed in. This stock is a sure fire to increase way up to 8+ will the mbawa drilling about to Coe on line in July.

All just my opinion of course; the market is alive and manipulative , these are tactics they carry out on stocks they know are going to fly they thrive on media and love to push it, it's money making time for these guys. FAR is one such stock that will interest they as they know what's going on in the area around its blocks

Anyway JIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 49.5¢ $495 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 181996 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 44184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.