share price, page-8

1. 403 Posts.

Is Lion Gold buying the Nueva Vista?

Friday, May 18, 2012
    LA PATRIA, Perspectiva Minera

Mining Brief

Scrall down:

The RGL began to sell its subsidiary that operates Amayapampa

The Australian company Republic Gold Limited (RGL), earlier this month began to sell its subsidiary in Bolivia, mining Nueva Vista operating Amayapampa gold mine located in the province of Potosi Bustillos. The report was confirmed by the authority of the Comibol, saying the bid RGL its mine in the stock market. So far Bolivia's state mining company has shown no interest in offering the RGL, nor spoke of a reversal of the mining concession in any case may have news in the coming days, since the Australian company is urged to sell its subsidiary.

Good prospects for gold mining

Referring to the offer of the Australian Republic Gold Limited (RGL) to transfer its shares in the State gold mine located in the Nueva Vista Potosi district, according to Comibol approach have not yet been defined prior agreements being probably study the conditions of the mining project being treated since 2005 by New Vista, and which was to operate officially since 2008, something that was not met due to various uncertainties, especially financial forcing a postponement of development in the mine to the present. Anyway, it is considered that the site would be saving a million ounces of gold, which easily multiplied by the factor prices at the present time set back one billion dollars. An interesting case in view of the national mining in the area of Potosi

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.lapatriaenlinea.com/%3Ft%3Dbreves-mineras%26nota%3D107371&ei=y3-5T5qtN4SciAes4-n3CA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CGwQ7gEwBw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMinera%2Bnueva%2Bvista%2Bbolivia%2Bmayo%2B2012%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26qscrl%3D1%26nord%3D1%26rlz%3D1T4GGLL_enAU401AU401%26biw%3D1272%26bih%3D760%26prmd%3Dimvns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.