MRM 0.00% $2.69 mma offshore limited

share price, page-3

1. 12,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1409
    The litigation has been finialised

The board has not come out with anything new for the last several months to indicated new contracts won

However the board has not upgraded or downgraded earnings for the last six months of the financial year

What is unusual is the volume pick up over the last several days

Either a little birdy knows something or fund managers are lowering their holdings in the company

Could we be pleasantly surprised - I think not

I am expecting a six cents fully franked dividend and would be disappointed in anything less

My thoughts is that the international business has plummeted to almost zero

There are lots of boats that are Singapore flagged either sitting idle or being used in Australia

I always thought the expansion of the international market was the wrong strategy for Mermaid Marine Australia and perhaps this has come to haunt the company now

This could be the reason for a new board member originations from Singapore

Remember Mermaid Marine spent big dollars expanding the Singaporian administration and international marine vessel fleet

Unfortunately all the negatives from the costs of the expansion of administration were hidden in the total admin costs of the companies operations in Australia as well as Singapore from the last financial year

I think heads should roll. Especially the MD of the company

As said on previous occassions the board has definitely become lethargic and stale over the last couple of years

We shall wait and see if the proof of what I say is in the pudding

Only a little over a month to go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.