ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

share price, page-24

1. 3,044 Posts.
    "That's why we need to see this timetable for Monash funding. Because the companies short term future is riding on it IMO."

- Even though I don't agree with the Board simply mentioning such a thing, only to refuse publishing the specifics behind it, I personally don't believe it would or should make such a big difference overall.

The timetable will no doubt be reliant on outside variables outside of ESI's control. Detailing how funds should be received by certain dates only to fail in adhering to that promise would cause more harm than good. i.e. the Monash Capital Farce.

I can only presume the mentioning of the 'timetable' to SH's goes to infer Monash is still trying to obtain its funding I guess, and even though they clearly haven't succeeded in having done so so far, they haven't been completely refuted either.
    If and when the latter occurs, I hope the ESI board are competent enough to have sourced others as potential investors. IMO, I believe they would be, so as to ensure the company stays afloat at least until a determination is made by the ALDP.

I also don't believe a failure in obtaining any funds by the ALDP (if that happens) should be seen as the straw that broke the camels back.
    From what I understand, the company's whole initiative was to attract a genuine CSI. Any monies from the Government can only be seen as a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.