ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

share price, page-36

1. 3,044 Posts.
    PASBOZ,

My personal view has always been it's about obtaining ALDP funding.
    This would demonstrate the Government has belief in the company and secure a strong-hold for the company to progress further. Also minimizing (not eliminating) any future P&D's.

However, with 90mil up for grabs, I don't believe the company would secure anywhere near one third of that. This is why a genuine CSI will be of utmost importance.

When you say "...bragging that CSI's have large financial reserves does not win political points nor boxes ticked."

I find this to be completely misconceived and selective in your approach at understanding what the criteria is that's actually required from the ALDP.

A mitigating factor not only IMO, but set out by the ALDP will be when assessing an applicant, what potential or current private funding do they occupy or will be occupying. You should know this.

So when you ask "It would be like BHP asking for a government grant,?"
    I think the more accurate question to ask would be "Would BHP have the need to ask for a Government grant?" and off course the answer would be No.

Let's not be confused here, had ESI secured a legitimate CSI with a proven track record that could and would have delivered, the company in no way would be requiring a Government hand out.

So seeing that the company was more driven and focused on obtaining a CSI prior to the ALDP having been formed this year, my view is that the company would not be to 'fussed' if they miss out on any Government hand out, as long as they have enough momentum to obtain that ever so important CSI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.