ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

hi tradezy,from my pov it's not so much management, but the...

1. 796 Posts.
    hi tradezy,

from my pov it's not so much management, but the actual tech that is the biggest concern here. Forget for a minute that Coldry has been flapping its wings now for over 25 years and is still firmly grounded, the emissions that Coldry can reduce don't meet government targets. I can't see why any company would be willing to spend millions of dollars on this tech when this obvious flaw exists.

It would certainly help build investor confidence if esi management was prepared to invest with any significance in this tech. I think management are doing all they can to move this forward but Coldry just may be a dead horse that they are trying to flog.

For management to suggest that...

"...conditions indicate a material uncertainty that may cast significant doubt about the consolidated entity’s ability to continue as a going concern..."

would definitely make prospective investors nervous.

The issue of such large dilution and consolidation also still exists and it is something I'm sure management will need to deal with in the future.

All in my own opinion of course. By xmas we should know which way this will go. Personally I don't care but it sure is entertaining to watch this all unfold.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.