IXR 0.00% 0.7¢ ionic rare earths limited

I am sure I am not the only one who has asked why the small...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    I am sure I am not the only one who has asked why the small sells, which majority are cross trades.and how any movement up is pushed down.
    I was told they have identified a participant who partook in the cr, with one of the 2 companies who ran the offer. And they believe that ixr will need to raise to complete the program they have planned. I am sure I am not the only one who has been told this.
    Hence the hold around 10 cents raises are 30% below so whoever think they will raise will come in at 7 cents. Most of the trades today are buying and selling to the same WA broker same as a lot of the shares at 10 cents.
    I was told no way would they raise. While there is 400 mil share 270 are on asx and top 20 hold are a fair chunk. Look it is pretty crappy that this sort of stuff happens. But hopefully results and further exploration will blow them away.

For me though if I was the company I would be on the front foot communicating what is happening.
    We know results are due but an update wouldn't hurt.
    Nor would an update on what azure thinks, and a bit of an out line that show how ixr should react to maximize what it has.

I think the saddest thing about this sort of stuff is anyone who feel like the should sell it goes straight to the person playing with the price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $45.71K 6.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 13633161 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5433226 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.