ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Well, with all the positive news and non news, why are we still...

1. 126 Posts.
    Well, with all the positive news and non news, why are we still at 0.9?

There's been a lot of speculation that its ARUP doing the capping. In my opinion, and reading KC's and AV's comments, I don't think it is them selling. They are in for the long term.

So who else is there?, and in whose interest is it to keep the SP depressed?

Monash have been in discussions with ESI now for many months. These discussions were originally centred round 2c, and it would be logical to assume this is still the case. When this was announced,, the sp went considerably above 2c, and there was an awful lot of criticism flying round about why are we selling them so cheap..

As a sign of "good faith" Monash bought $500,000 worth of shares for 2c, plus the free options.

In my opinion, the sp should now be way above 2c.

If Monash come good, and the 2c issue price, plus a free option, is still part of the deal, it will look real bad if the SP is, say 3c. Agree? There could even be a huge shareholder revolt.

If Monash come good, and the SP is 0.9c, they will look like white knights riding to the rescue with a very generous offer.

So what do we, as shareholders want? Do we want the SP to reflect true value, and then possibly the Monash deal falls over because it will be way above 2c?

Or do we want a capped SP, and the Monash deal finally flies.

Any comments on this scenario?

All in my opinion of course. Pure speculation on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22 6.218K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18714486 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11514617 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.