ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

share price, page-4

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I do understand some posters notion that they assume Arup would hold shares to offload later, or even better hold altogether for long term investment, but this assumption is based on the subjective view of posters rather than on fact.

Arup is an engineering company and hence not playing the market, they want to be paid to finance ongoing projects.
    If being paid includes a 15 % percentage gain by selling allocated shares through their brokers, it only can be seen as a positive.

The real question is rather who is buying the shares put for sale at 0.9 cent.
    The INFAMA connection was hinted at by OW and is still the best guess in my opinion.
    Indigenous support for any future development plan in the valley is mandatory and essential to the project's success.

Arup is determined to support management and our project, apparently already being involved in preparing location site designs at the proposed power station, the most intriguing part of Kel's post yesterday, in my opinion.

Should the assumption of Arup's selling be correct, they do have 16 mil left, 5 on offer, reduces the amount to appear on 0.9 cent in the next days to 11 mil.
    Not far to go, by any means.

Once those 16 mil would be sold, I would expect the cap to disappear.

What would HC be if one would not be allowed to speculate, the market is a game based on the ability to join information and follow speculative motion in market psychology as well as trends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 17626338 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12520617 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.